To have a business management system which facilitates achieving our goals and satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. All staff must be focused on achieving customer satisfaction by rigorously following the requirements of our Quality Management System (QMS) but recognise that we must continually look for ways to improve to ensure it is effective and appropriate.
Top management is committed to:
- Ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed.
- Maintaining a focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
The Management of Camis Electronics will:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually and revised when deemed necessary, and is available to relevant interested parties upon reasonable request.